Monday, 28 March 2016

Easter Weekend x

Hey guys, hope you all had a lovely Easter Weekend! x

During the week I was making a Easter hamper for my boyfriend to give to him on Sunday. I used an empty open cardboard box, wrapped it in a super cute paper with puppies on it and for the base I bought shredded paper that looked like straw. I then filled it with lots of sweets and chocolates that I know he loves and one big Easter egg.

On Saturday it was my sisters birthday and we all went out for dinner at TGI Fridays. We had a great night and to top it of the cake was amazing. She loved her presents and we all had a good laugh.

For Easter I received a few lovely Easter eggs and two Lush bath bombs that I cannot wait to use and review!

And to top it all off for the next three weeks I am off college and I will be relaxing myself but I'm also going to try and get organised.

How was your Easter weekend, what did you do?



P.S. Do you like how I've changed my blog? The grey theme and my new header is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment