Monday, 1 February 2016

I AM STILL ALIVE AND I HAVE NEWS!

Heelloooo everyone, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year! Also Happy Monday! I am super sorry that I haven't been posting for aaaaagggggesss but as the title says, I am still alive lol.

I have BIG and exciting news that I can not wait to tell you which is..... I have made my first YouTube video! I really wanted to start doing YouTube for ages and now I've done one video, its making me want to do a load more! A lot of people pushed me further to start YouTube such as the youtubers that I love and make me laugh, books I have read and my family members. Even starting this blog ( even though I have been very badly in-active on it) has made me want to do more as I just love it.

I have literally just uploaded my first video which is ' My Everyday Makeup Look' and I hope you all like it! If you do, send me a message or comment either on this blog post or video to tell me what else you would like to see.

Sorry its such a short blog post, and I am also sorry for not posting in ages but I promise I will be much more active from now on! Roll on 2016!

You can see my video here: https://youtu.be/8XYB4CNOCCY

No comments:

Post a Comment