Monday, 26 October 2015

Mini Lush Haul!

Happy Monday everybody! I know I missed last weeks blog post, don't hate me please! I've just been super busy with things like college and driving. To make it up to you guys I will post a bonus blog post up this week, and its gonna be super festive wooo! So watch out on Facebook and Twitter for notifications!

But FIRST, I have a confession to make. I have an addiction. Yes, this addiction makes me spend all my money but on the brighter side makes me smell fricking amazing. So theres this shop called Lush and there are so many all of England ( not sure about Wales, Scotland or Ireland) and they sell all sort of cosmetics from bath bombs to shower gels, hair treatments to makeup and skincare to fragrences. I love this shop and what makes it EVEN better is the fact that they do not, I repeat do NOT test on animals, and you guys know how much I love my animals!

Anyway... I only really buy bath bombs from Lush because I've got them as presents from people and loved them so I re-buy them. The other week I bought four bath bombs and they smell gorgeous.

I bought;

1- Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment (Back Left)

2- Dragons Egg (Back Right)

3- Sex Bomb (Front Left)

4- Sakura (Front Right)

I love all of these but some do have their disadvantages, here's what I thought.





Starting off with the Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment. This is actually a bath melt. It doesn't really smell like marshmallow, more like bubblegum but it still smells so good! It didn't do much to the bath colour but when I got out it made me smell so good and fell so smooth.







 Next up is Dragons Egg. I've previously had this bath bomb before and I love it. I love the fact that when I placed it in my bath it foamed, it made me feel very relaxed and pampered for less than £4! It smells so good of lemon before you put it in the bath but after the smell just dies out. At the end of your bath bomb, your bath turns a lovely orange/gold colour. There are also little bits of colourful rice paper inside so they float around too.



Sakura next. I bought all these bath bombs online and I saw thisone and I thought ' wow look at all the colours, I bet it fizz's a load of amazing foamy colours', no. This unfortunatley did not happen. In fact once it is fully fizzed up my bath water just looks cloudy. Yeah, pretty boring I know.








Last but definately not least, Sex bomb. This bath bomb smells beautiful. It smells just like the little purple Parma Violet sweeties. When you put it in your bath, it does not only smell so good but afterward your body feels so soft and smooth. I love this bath bomb, it is by far my favorite. It leaves your bath water pink and it is totally relaxing.








And that's it. Not much to be shown but it was totally worth the blog post. I totally recommend some of these bath bombs and they are just super cheap and worth it. For extra relaxing, make a cuppa tea, light some candles ( my favorites are glade, the red one is a Christmas special but I have lost the names of both of these candles, sorry) and take your favourite book that your reading at the moment and lay back and relax.




I hope you enjoyed this little haul and I hope that you love Lush products just as much as I do! I am considering getting a hair treatment and doing a tutorial on that too!

Watch out during the week for another blog post!

Do you use Lush products? What product do you love?xx

No comments:

Post a Comment