Saturday, 31 October 2015

Halloween Special! - Cat Makeup Tutorial!

Hello everyone!

So tomorrow is Halloween and I've always wanted to be a cat for Halloween and I thought I'd share my cat makeup tutorial with you!

I'm no make up artist, so don't judge but I tried my hardest. I hope you enjoy!

                       First of all you want to apply your primer and foundation all over you face.

Starting of with the eyes, I applied a base shadow called... from benefit all over my lid.

I then took a shimmery silver and applied that all over my lid too.

 Taking a very dark grey, I began to apply that in my crease, creating a smokey eye look.

I then took my liquid eyeliner and made a cat eye flick on my lip but I also included a little triangle near my tear duct.

                                                Then I contoured my face but this step is optional.

Taking my liquid eyeliner again, I coloured a semi-circle around my nose, drew a line down from my nose to my cupids bow and lined my top lip and flicking the edges out slightly.

*TIP*- Use a liquid eyeliner that is in a pen, it is much easier to handle.

I took my purple lipstick, red could also work perfectly, and applied it allover my lips, blending it in with the black liner.

                                             I then added three dots either side , above my top lip
                                         and drew on whiskers, three lines either side on my cheeks.

And that's everything! You can also add cute cat ears and a cat collar also too look more the part, but I don't have these.











I hope you enjoyed my cat makeup look and if you are going to a party or even trick or treating and you go as a cat, send me your makeup looks!
Have a spooky Halloween!

Destinee xx

@sassylassy_x - Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment