Monday, 5 October 2015

EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS?!

HAPPY MONDAY!

Just the usual has happened this week, college& driving lessons, but my lovely boyfriend bought me some stuff over the weekend that I thought I'd share with you guys!

Starting left to right, I got Zoella's Cosy Toesy Bath Soak and Shower Cream with cosy socks. These socks are super fluffy and make me feel all snuggly and warm! And 'Soak Opera' is such a nice smell that I can't describe haha.

Next I have Tanya Burr's Nail Polish in shade 'Fairy Godmother'. This colour is super gorgeous but when I picked it up originally I thought it was baby blue but in natural light it is lilac which to be honest is a bonus because morning you can wear lilac and at night baby blue without any hassle! You need to apply at least two to three coats for it to been seen well but other than that it is well worth the buy!

Last but not least is the 'Two Balmy', Zoella's Lip Balm Duo. These are both so so lovely, top one is 'sweet mint' which comes out nude colour and the bottom in Vanilla Cream which comes out a light pink. I love both of these but they both have their pros and cons. I have had many lip balms before that are vanilla but I feel like the colour of it doesn't suit my completion as I have pink undertones and I feel like it is too much pink BUT it is such a lovely smell and taste lol. I've never used a mint lip balm so I was excited yet a bit like 'what?' lol. It's sweet yet mint, just as it says on the tin, and the colour is very nice and neutral. I would be happy enough to wear this lip balm without a face full of makeup and still feel confident that my lips are lovely, smooth and glossy.

Both the Zoella Items are out for Christmas so I highly recommend buying them for your mum, sister, nan, aunt or even a Christmas present for yourself! Why not!

Hope you had a lovely weekend and an amazing upcoming week! :) xx

Item's I Mentioned;

 Zoella's Cosy Toesy Bath Soak and Shower Cream with cosy socks- http://www.superdrug.com/Zoella/Zoella-Cosy-Toesy-Bath-Soak-%26-Shower-Cream-with-Cosy-Socks/p/530203#.VhK-cXpVhBd

Tanya Burr Fairy Godmother Nail Polish- http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Nails/Nail-Polish/Tanya-Burr-Fairy-Godmother-Nail-Polish-9ml/p/491103#.VhK-tXpVhBc

Zoella's Two Balmy Lip Balm Duo- http://www.superdrug.com/more/Gifts-for-Her/Gifts-For-Her/Zoella-Two-Balmy-Lip-Balm-Duo/p/530304#.VhLC_npVhBc


1 comment:

  1. Do you use Lush Products? I loooove them! I always buy the christmas gift sets. I want to know if the hot oil hair treatment is any good, have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete