Wednesday, 23 September 2015

What's In My College Bag?x

Hey Guys, hope your all doing well!

Today I am giving you a tour of my handbag that I take to college everyday and all of my essentials in it! Enjooooy!

I bought my handbag from Primark, costing me £9 which is a total BARGIN! It's fits everything I need and yet I still have lots more room in my bag to throw something else in it. It also came with a pouch that matches and can clip onto the strap which is very handy for me because then I can put all my little things such as my antibacterial gel, hairbands, a pink love heart compact mirror, Zoella 'Let's Spritz!', a mini little deodorant and other things that come in use when I'm out.













I then have my books that I use everyday. From left to right, my 'Pin me, Friend me, Follow me, Like me' Notebook made by Jim Chapman. I find this notebook super cute and I use this all the time, infact I have two, one for college and the other just for notes. Next to that is my 15-16 page a day Diary by Collins to note down if I have to finish anything off at home or just for reminders. I also have my timetable and other important pieces of paper in there. Lastly I have the book I'm currently reading, stuffed in my bag. I bring a book everywhere with me and I have been reading this book for sooooo long but I never have the time to finish it! It's called 'Evermore' by Alyson Noel and it's just an amazing book and well worth the buy!

Lying around my bag I also have key's with keyrings from Brighton, the Brighton Wheel, a Shamrock, Disney Land Paris, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 'Golden Ticket' and my USB so my keys are the most awkward and difficult things to carry around.









I have a cute pencil case with Bokeh effect love hearts all over it. Inside is pretty boring so I won't waste my little fingers typing lol. I also have the usual stuff that I have to have at college like a ruler, a folder and colouring pencils because you know, you need them at some point lol.

And that is pretty much it, I use this bag everyday and I find it is perfect because it is not too big but yet fits everything in it!

                                             What do you have in your college/school bag?



Items Mentioed;

Jim Chapman's Notebook: https://www.waterstones.com/product/a5-notebook-james-friends/jim-chapman/5016155120192

Evermore by Alyson Noel: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Evermore-1-Immortals-Alyson-Noel/dp/0330512854

Zoella's Let's Spritz: http://www.superdrug.com/Zoella/Zoella-Lets-Spritz-Body-Mist/p/468902#.VgMOvflVhBc

No comments:

Post a Comment