Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Starting a College Full of Animals! x

Hey Guys!

So this week I started my new college! I'm studying Animal Management and even though I've only done one week, it is so fun and I'm having such a great laugh.

I've made awesome new mates called Niamh, Lucy and Charlotte and we just have the best laugh during lessons and on our lunch break. I'm so glad I've met these girls, they're so lovely.

The next bonus is the fact that I'm studying animal management I get to spend most of my time with animals. The animals we have in our college are chickens, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, pigs, ferrets (they're so cute but smell SO bad!), rats, chinchillas, bearded dragons, snakes, turtles, tortoises, tarantulas, cockroaches, giant African snail, budgies, stick insects and a few more. We are also getting, within the year, goats and geese and ducks,

I honestly LOVE my college and my friends and have never felt happier and most welcome in a school environment.

LET THE YEAR BEGIN!

Bearded Dragon x
The Stinky Ferrets x
Ginuea Pigs  
The Bunnies x





Charlotte, Me and Lucy x


P.S Lucy does have a head, she just thought the puppy was cuter lol


Chat Later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment