Monday, 21 September 2015

My Everyday Makeup Products!x

Hellloooooo!

It feels like it's been FOREVER since I last blogged but I'm back now! :D

This whole week I've been absolutely CLUELESS on what to blog about for this week and I was thinking about it for too long that I came to the decision of posting my everyday makeup products!

                                                          So here it is! Hope you enjoy!



Starting of with Primer, I have used so many before and my usual favorite is Smashbox Photo Finish primer. I find that it makes my foundation blend so well with it. At the moment I am using L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional just to try it out as I bought it in duty free. I have been using it for over three weeks now and I have pros and cons. Pros being that it is a great primer and does the job but cons being the fact that it's a creme primer it feels very thick and I feel like I'm caking my primer on whereas it should feel like a thin layer. I apply this with my fingers.

Next is my AMAZING but yet ridiculously expensive foundation. I wear NARS Sheer Glow in shade Deauville (Light 4) atleast 5 days a week. For my particular skin type, pink and yellow toned, I find that this foundation is not as good for lasting without primer. Other than that it's the best foundation I've ever had for coverage and colour match. I first apply this with my Real Techniques, expert face brush, then go over it with my Beauty Blender which I apologies for it looking so dirty!

After foundation is my concealer which I'm iffy about. I don't know, somedays I LOVE it and others I wish I would throw it away but I always seem to go back to Superdrug and buy the same concealer every time. I use Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer ( not sure on the shade) and I do agree it is a good concealer but I think I just need to find the right one for me. I apply this the wand it comes with and blend out with my fingers.

Following concealer is bronzers and these past months I've been using a few. Ive had Benefits Hoola which is amazzzzzing! Only thing is I'm quite light skinned so it's a little too dark for me unless I had a smokey eye going with it. After that I've had Bourjois Paris Delice de Poudre ( I know it's spelt wrong, I don't know how to find accents on this computer, sorry!) This smells SO nice but I felt like the product didn't come off well on my brush. I use a black brush that has no name on it so I don't have a clue where it's from (sorry again lol) I think it's just a simple, small blush brush. BUT the world greatest bronzer I use is Rimmel's Sun Shimmer in Light Matte. Words can't explain how much I LOVE this bronzer, I feel like I can put as much on that I like and still feel weightless. Also The colour matches me well.

Next is Blusher and I'm saying this now.... sorry mum! The blusher that I use at the moment is Estee Lauder and because it is missing from my mum's makeup bag for a while now I don't have a clue what it's called! But I love this blusher as its a mixture of colours such as pinks, browns and golds with a little bit of shimmer! :)

That's all for my actual face, my next step is mascara. I believe that mascara is the most important and I can not leave the house without it on my eyelashes and in my bag! I feel like it makes people look totally different and opens up their eyes more. I'm at the moment using Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express. I adore it but sometimes I change up and use Benefit's They're Real or Benefits Bad Gal Lash.

And Lastly I have to control my brows. I use Eyeko Brow Gel Shape and Define and I absolutely loooooooove this product! It lasts for hours and I always get compliments on my brows when I wear it.

My big Pink makeup bag is from primark, I got it for a birthday present from my big sister with a birthday badge pinned on it :) This one is full off my products. My second make up bag is full off my brushes and it is a Zoella Beauty bag from Superdrug.
Here's the final look ( with eyeliner and false lashes sorrrrrry again! I was going to my best mates 18th!) with all the products I mentioned above. I love my makeup and I love getting more and trying new stuff out! If you have any recommendations for me to use and review tell me and I will totally check them out! 

Tell me what you think about my makeup products and tell me about yours by tweeting me! @sassylassy_x

Thanks for Reading, speak to you soon XX


P.S. I've listed the links to all products if you are interested in buying them x

Smash Box Photo Finish Foundation Primer: http://www.smashbox.co.uk/product/6038/18502/Face/Primer/PHOTO-FINISH-FOUNDATION-PRIMER/Company-Beauty-Awards-2013/index.tmpl

L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional Primer: http://www.superdrug.com/L%27Oreal-Paris/L%27Oreal-Paris-Studio-Secrets-Smoothing-Primer/p/585912?gclid=CKTAm8v9iMgCFYrpwgodJSkAQg&gclsrc=aw.ds#.VgBqjvlVhBc

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation: http://narscosmetics.co.uk/en_GB/sheer-glow-foundation/999NACSGLWF01.html?dwvar_999NACSGLWF01_color=7845060406#start=4

Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer: http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Concealer_1253837/

Benefit's Hoola Bronzer: http://www.boots.com/en/benefit-hoola-bronzing-powder_2819/

Bourjois Paris Delicw de Poudre: http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Delice-de-Poudre-Bronzing-Powder-Medium-Dark_35023/

Rimmel's Sun Shimmer Bronzer: http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel/Rimmel-Sun-Shimmer-Bronzing-Powder-Light-Matt/p/154105?gclid=CNqzy9j_iMgCFWsUwwod3h4IGg&gclsrc=aw.ds#.VgBsw_lVhBc

Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express: http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Mascara-Falsies-WTP-Black-9ml_1416719/

Benefit's They're Real: http://www.boots.com/en/benefit-theyre-real-mascara_1231677/

Eyeko Brow Gel: http://www.eyeko.com/eyeko-brow-gel

Real Techniques Face Expert Brush: http://www.superdrug.com/Real-Techniques/Real-Techniques-Expert-Face-Brush/p/636652?gclid=CKrImPyAicgCFdU_GwodLLsI3g&gclsrc=aw.ds#.VgBuGvlVhBc

Beauty Blender: http://www.beautybay.com/accessories/beautyblender/sponge?utm_source=google+shopping&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping%2Bfeed&selectedSku=BEBL0001F&ctyid=gb&gclid=CNSa5KGBicgCFda4GwodctkF5g

3 comments:

  1. Need a new concealer gonna try this one next! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It's so worth it for the price and I know so many people that have and use this concealer daily!x

      Delete
  2. I have tried the L'Oréal studio secrets primer 2 days running and I'm not keen on it...no matter how much I rub it it still feels wet-ish like it just sits on top of my skin and it doesn't hide pores so personally I think it's not all that. X

    ReplyDelete